Skip to main content
How will we benefit in a Direct Democracy?
- The people will be able to propose and decide almost everything. Politicians, lobbying, and corruption will dictate the future no more.
- Increased transparency. Decisions are not made behind closed doors.
- There is a vastly greater array of opinions and minds contributing to the state and building the future
- Truly representative. The entire population is participating therefore the system is much more aware of arising issues.
- Direct democracy has educative benefits as involvement requires thought and discussion. People will gradually become more active, knowledgeable, and mature.
- Difficult issues and situations that demand change will be brought up by people and not avoided by politicians as it is done today.
- The elites will have diminished power, as the people will manage and steer the country.